Friday, April 11, 2014

Puppets on the Podcast

So I've been recording the first few episodes of a podcast supplement to the blog. It's called Puppets on the Podcast, and it's a sort of weird mix between a traditional fiction podcast and a weird adventure serial in itself.
If this works, it will work well. If it doesn't work, it will fail gloriously. Either way, I'm excited to get these uploaded and see what turns up. And before I come out with it, I want to get a couple episodes recorded because there's a lot I want to talk about. So the elevator pitch is this: It's a narrative that takes place inside an elevator that is descending endlessly with one sole occupant. Occasionally people will come in through the doors and talk to the occupant and promote work or offer opinions on things. If it sounds weird, that's because it is. I have theme music, sound effects, and topics/stories for the first three episodes. Episodes will likely be uploaded to soundcloud and then linked here, sort of like the Ebon timeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment