Thursday, March 27, 2014

Our War With Molly Nayfack Free on Amazon

Countdown Clocks




The book Our War with Molly Nayfack is now FREE on Amazon to everyone who knows what this book is at this point in time.  For five days, every single person who knew about the book while it was being written and edited is going to get a free copy which they can keep forever.  The price will be free for five days, and then it will go for (a still pretty reasonable) $3.99.  If you get a free copy, and you like what you read, leave me a review and tell your friends.

I'm doing things this way for two reasons.  One, I don't like the idea of expecting my friends and family to buy something I made if I can just as easily give it to them for free.  I wrote this for a wider audience than just the people I know.  Give it to those folks for free.  Two, if you know what Molly Nayfack is at this stage then you probably helped in some way, and you've got my thanks.

http://www.amazon.com/Our-Molly-Nayfack-Chris-Capps-ebook/dp/B00JAJQ8XK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395969933&sr=8-1&keywords=molly+nayfack

I don't plan on spending much time in the future telling people not to buy something I wrote, but I know I like free stuff and I hope you do as well.  From March 28 to April 1st this thing is free.

And though the end of the freebie does include April 1st, know that this is no April fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment